Beamex PGHH Hydraulic Calibration Pump 0 … 700 bar (0 … 10 000 psi) is a hand-operated, hydraulic, high-pressure calibration pump to generate the reference pressure in the pressure calibration applications. The pump is equipped with an adjustable volume (called Fine adjust) for fine-tuning the generated pressure. The pump is operated with mineral based hydraulic oils or distilled water.
PGHH has two pressure ports, one for 630 bar hose and another one for high pressure EXT module
- on the side: pressure port with G1/4" female thread and a pre-installed Bx 1215 male fitting for connecting a Beamex 630 bar (9100 psi) hose (7108500 Pressure fitting Bx 1215 male to G1/4" male).
- at the top has: pre-installed G1/4" B female fitting for connecting a high-pressure external module EXT60...1000, blanked off with a plug (7150120 PGHH pressure plug G1/4" male)
Dimensions 265 x 160 x 120 mm / 10.4" x 6.3" x 4.7", weight 1.3 kg / 2.87 lb.
Complete kit includes:
- PGHH pump
- 630 bar pressure hose, 1.0 m (7021390)
- pressure fitting Bx 1215 male to 1/4" NPT male (7108560) for the pressure hose
- bonded seals for EXT/PGHH (10 pcs) (8003545)
- copper washers for G1/4" B fittings (10 pcs) (8072700)
- filling bottle with a cap
- user manual
- all items are packed in a hard case (8003325)
User manual can be found on Beamex website.
See all available PGHH accessories and spare parts. Please note that PGHH pump can be used with either 630 bar or 1000 bar pressure hoses.